This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Consolidate not-cancel.h files.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 21:31:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Consolidate not-cancel.h files.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140514180923 dot D0EBB2C39C7 at topped-with-meat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405142059270 dot 21615 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20140514212140 dot 2032E2C39DE at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Wed, 14 May 2014, Roland McGrath wrote:
> I think we want uniformity across machines between those two choices,
> though conceivably there is a different optimization choice to be made on
> some machines than others. My inclination is to leave things as they are
> now and just have everybody test that nothing broke. Does that sound OK?
That seems reasonable to me.
Joseph S. Myers