This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Fix powerpc fork after i386 reorganization.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 21:05:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Fix powerpc fork after i386 reorganization.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140514203018 dot A64A72C3A54 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Wed, 14 May 2014, Roland McGrath wrote:
> When I was fiddling with the i386 fork.[ch] I failed to notice the powerpc
> dependency on the old file. This should fix it, but is untested.
MIPS is using it as well.
Joseph S. Myers