This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Fix powerpc fork after i386 reorganization.
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 17:42:43 -0300
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Fix powerpc fork after i386 reorganization.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140514203018 dot A64A72C3A54 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 14-05-2014 17:30, Roland McGrath wrote:
> When I was fiddling with the i386 fork.[ch] I failed to notice the powerpc
> dependency on the old file. This should fix it, but is untested.
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/powerpc/fork.h: New file.
> * nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/powerpc/fork.c: File removed.
> --- a/nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/powerpc/fork.c
> +++ /dev/null
> @@ -1 +0,0 @@
> -#include "../i386/fork.c"
> --- /dev/null
> +++ b/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/powerpc/fork.h
> @@ -0,0 +1 @@
> +#include <sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/i386/fork.h>
Thanks for checking on this. Now you have started this cleanup, I think it it
time to cleanup powerpc code as well. I'll check on this.