This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] SPARC: add prlimit and prlimit64 in <bits/resource.h> (BZ #16943)
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: aurelien at aurel32 dot net
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 15:24:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] SPARC: add prlimit and prlimit64 in <bits/resource.h> (BZ #16943)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1400065575-31643-1-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
From: Aurelien Jarno <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 13:06:15 +0200
> prlimit and prlimit64 have been added in the main <bits/resource.h>, but
> not in the SPARC specific version. Fix that.
> Note: this is Debian bug#703559, reported by Emilio Pozuelo Monfort
Looks good, please commit and also add it to any relevant release branches.
Thanks a lot for fixing these sparc loose ends, I really appreciate it.