This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl] Move NPTL public ABI headers for ARM to sysdeps/arm/nptl/.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 18:19:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl] Move NPTL public ABI headers for ARM to sysdeps/arm/nptl/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140513173237 dot 292792C3A35 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Tue, 13 May 2014, Roland McGrath wrote:
> These installed headers specify parts of the machine-specific libpthread ABI.
> They do not especially depend on the OS-specific implementation details.
> So they belong in a purely machine-specific sysdeps/ directory.
> Verified no code or ABI changes on arm-linux-gnueabihf.
Joseph S. Myers