This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/getpid] Simplify getpid handling of the race case.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Rich Felker <dalias at libc dot org>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 10:39:14 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/getpid] Simplify getpid handling of the race case.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140509222324 dot 795042C3A01 at topped-with-meat dot com> <20140510001249 dot GM26358 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx>
> I think there are several open race-condition bugs that amount to the
> pid caching glibc does being invalid in certain corner cases. Would
> you review them as part of looking at this issue?
I'm only talking about what I'm talking about, which does not include any
known bugs. If you know of any bugs, then file bugzilla reports for them
and elaborate on the precise details.