This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/3 roland/nptl] Verbatim NPTL file moves for ARM/Linux.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 10:14:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3 roland/nptl] Verbatim NPTL file moves for ARM/Linux.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140509230500 dot CF4F92C39FE at topped-with-meat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405092317070 dot 32339 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
> These three patches are OK provided you've also verified that the ABI
> tests still pass.
Verified and committed.