This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Actually setting up patchwork on sourceware
- From: Pedro Alves <alves dot ped at gmail dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, carlos at redhat dot com, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 10:01:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: Actually setting up patchwork on sourceware
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140402055454 dot GB23931 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405121520130 dot 371 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CAAHN_R0zS6_A=HfA22966G7xvvzuJCdMD6jp4x5cbPq4v_wy2w at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140512171726 dot GB6983 at redhat dot com> <20140513060412 dot GB21360 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On 05/13/14 07:04, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 01:17:26PM -0400, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
>> Hi -
>>> [...] Frank, did you get a chance to look at it? I have
>>> documented the process I had followed to do the patchwork setup
>>> on my host. [...]
>> Sorry, I was under the impression that y'all were still choosing
>> between patchwork and other alternatives. (Maybe "y'all" included gdb
>> folks, cc:'d.) We'd love not to have to have N new but similar
>> widgets running on sourceware.
> I had set up a test instance for gdb folks too and Gary had requested
> that I also migrate the gdb instance from my server to sourceware
> since it would take a while for gdb to decide on their final choice,
> so I'm not sure if it's worth our while to wait for that to happen.
Yes, please migrate gdb's too. At least myself, I'm finding the
gdb instance useful. As long as it exists, might as well have it set
up alongside glibc's.