This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Actually setting up patchwork on sourceware
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, fche at redhat dot com
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, carlos at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 21:34:43 +0530
- Subject: Re: Actually setting up patchwork on sourceware
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140402055454 dot GB23931 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405121520130 dot 371 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 12 May 2014 20:50, Joseph S. Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> What's the status on getting this move to sourceware done?
I've been away for a while (and tied down in other work before that),
so I didn't get a chance to work on this. I had emailed Frank for
guidance on this a while back but didn't follow up on it.
Frank, did you get a chance to look at it? I have documented the
process I had followed to do the patchwork setup on my host. I am
willing to help set it up if I get the appropriate access to the
sourceware server, or assist in whatever manner necessary.