This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Silence a missing-noreturn warning for _Unwind_Resume.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 11:14:11 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Silence a missing-noreturn warning for _Unwind_Resume.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140509170647 dot 9E9772C39EF at topped-with-meat dot com> <87ppjmu9i7 dot fsf at igel dot home> <20140509175141 dot 31F302C39AA at topped-with-meat dot com> <87lhuau8i7 dot fsf at igel dot home>
> When it's unrelated it should perhaps be put in a separate commit.
Yes, it should have been. I was lazy.