This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Silence a missing-noreturn warning for _Unwind_Resume.
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 20:12:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Silence a missing-noreturn warning for _Unwind_Resume.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140509170647 dot 9E9772C39EF at topped-with-meat dot com> <87ppjmu9i7 dot fsf at igel dot home> <20140509175141 dot 31F302C39AA at topped-with-meat dot com>
Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Why do you need this part?
> It's just unrelated style cleanup I did at the same time.
When it's unrelated it should perhaps be put in a separate commit.
Andreas Schwab, email@example.com
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."