This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] SPARC: add EFD_SEMAPHORE in <bits/eventfd.h>
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: aurelien at aurel32 dot net
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 17:45:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] SPARC: add EFD_SEMAPHORE in <bits/eventfd.h>
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1399412455-10577-1-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
From: Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 23:40:55 +0200
> EFD_SEMAPHORE has been added in the main <bits/eventfd.h>, but not in
> the SPARC specific version. Fix that.
I just sent Dave Jones a trinity build failure report that seemed to
be due to this, is this patch submission related? :-)
More seriously this change looks fine, want me to commit it?