This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] ptsname_r: don't leak unitialized memory
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 12:37:21 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ptsname_r: don't leak unitialized memory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1399294807-19817-1-git-send-email-aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
Seems like something for which you could write a test case.