This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Locale eo ready to be added - next step?
- From: Adam Conrad <adconrad at 0c3 dot net>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- Cc: Eduardo Trápani <eduardo at esperanto dot org dot uy>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 00:10:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: Locale eo ready to be added - next step?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <535E575A dot 9090203 at esperanto dot org dot uy> <5365C75D dot 80002 at archlinux dot org>
On Sun, May 04, 2014 at 02:51:41PM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> As I posted on the bug tracker, I get the following error when testing
> the attached patch:
> LC_MONETARY: value of field `int_curr_symbol' does not correspond to a
> valid name in ISO 4217
As noted on the bug, this should be fixed in trunk now. Cheers.