This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Locale eo ready to be added - next step?
- From: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- To: Eduardo Trápani <eduardo at esperanto dot org dot uy>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 04 May 2014 14:51:41 +1000
- Subject: Re: Locale eo ready to be added - next step?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <535E575A dot 9090203 at esperanto dot org dot uy>
On 28/04/14 23:27, Eduardo Trápani wrote:
> The patch to include eo is ready. All issues have been dealt with.
> I'd like to know what the next step is before it actually gets added.
> Thanks, Eduardo.
>  https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=16190#c27
As I posted on the bug tracker, I get the following error when testing
the attached patch:
LC_MONETARY: value of field `int_curr_symbol' does not correspond to a
valid name in ISO 4217
Perhaps someone else around here with more experience dealing with new
locales can confirm if anything else needs addressed before inclusion.