This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
The Great -Wundef purge - Read this if you have a -Wundef-fix patch!
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 19:51:06 -0400
- Subject: The Great -Wundef purge - Read this if you have a -Wundef-fix patch!
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
We are only just starting to formulate some best practice
for cleaning up the -Wundef warnigs. I appreciate the patience
everyone has had in these discussions.
I've taken what we've been talking about and distilled them into
All developers working on fixing -Wundef warnings should have a
look at this document and if anything seems wrong please comment.