This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Initialize all of datahead structure in nscd [BZ #16791]
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 13:07:32 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Initialize all of datahead structure in nscd [BZ #16791]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140401164104 dot GH16484 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <24966439 dot irburZmzZi at vapier> <20140402094011 dot GD23931 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <2541735 dot 7QtA0LDnTJ at vapier> <20140403150921 dot GA5063 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <87y4yluv39 dot fsf at igel dot home>
Please always say in the subject or body when you've already committed the
change. By default we assume a patch is a request for review/approval.
(This one was clearly in the "obvious enough" category, but I had to
double-check that you had already committed and didn't need a reply.)