This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Correctly handle %p in wprintf
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 15:05:59 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Correctly handle %p in wprintf
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877g65wq0l dot fsf at igel dot home> <53628C1A dot 8040003 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <20140501180420 dot CAE822C39B8 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 01-05-2014 15:04, Roland McGrath wrote:
>> s/iff/if , besides that LGTM.
> "iff" is standard shorthand for "if and only if" and seems appropriate
> enough in this case.
Fair enough then.