This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Correctly handle %p in wprintf
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 11:04:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Correctly handle %p in wprintf
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877g65wq0l dot fsf at igel dot home> <53628C1A dot 8040003 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
> s/iff/if , besides that LGTM.
"iff" is standard shorthand for "if and only if" and seems appropriate
enough in this case.