Re: [RFC] killing remaining USE___THREAD use

Perhaps Andreas recalls what happened on 2011-9-12 and can tell us.

I think it would be fine to remove the code now.  We'll have it in the git
history if we want it in the future.  It seems quite likely that there has
been bit-rot in related subtleties so that it could not actually just be
turned on again today.

Note that the dead USE___THREAD code is the only case where TLS_INIT_TP is
ever called with a nonzero second argument.  So we might clean up that
interface to drop the useless argument too.  Only i386 (both Linux and
Hurd) uses it anyway.