Re: Fix __ASSUME_PSELECT for MicroBlaze (bug 16642)

Hi Joseph,

On 03/12/2014 08:14 AM, David Holsgrove wrote:
> Hi Joseph,

I have wired them in xilinx git tree and also added missing sched_setattr and
sched_getattr and all these patches are queued for mainline kernel v3.15
and they will be available in linux-next tomorrow.

I am not sure how glibc handle this but pselect6, preadv and pwritev were
listed in unistd.h that's why there shouldn't be any problem with glibc setup.

It means it is up to you if you want to add any temporary solution to repository
when this will be available soon.

Definitely thanks for syscall reviewing.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854