Re: GSoC: ISOC11 threads and Math Testing

Hi Mayank!

glibc discussion.  (That information is indeed missing from
<http://www.gnu.org/software/soc-projects/ideas-2014.html#glibc>.)  Note
that text/html emails will be refused by the mailing list software (same
for all sourceware.org and gcc.gnu.org mailing lists, as far as I know),
so you'll want to configure your MUA accordingly.

On Mon, 3 Mar 2014 12:41:08 +0530, Mayank Bhura <mayank94@ieee.org> wrote:
> I am Mayank Bhura, 2nd year Computer Science Undergraduate at the National
> Institute of Technology Karnataka. I was interested in the ISOC11 and Math
> Testing Projects.
>
> Since there have not been any puzzles or preliminary tasks given anywhere
> on the website, I request you to kindly instruct me where to start. I know
> POSIX Pthread Programming; I have it this semester as a college course. I
> am also a competitive programmer, so I often use the math library of C
> extensively. And hence, my knowledge of C language is also pretty extensive.
>
> With a lot of zeal and interest, I request you to guide me where to start,
> so I can get started with the project immediately. I will be eager to
> receive a reply from you. I wish to contribute as much as I can.
>
> Thanking you,
> Yours Fatihfully,
> Mayank

GrÃÃe,