Fixing wiki performance by purging non-editing wiki users.

Community.

The gateway timeouts on sourceware.org for the glibc
wiki are due to an excessive number of spam accounts
registered with the wiki.

Our current editor white-list keeps all spam out,
but that doesn't stop the bots from registering fake
users.

The build up of users is causing the wiki to slow
down during certain operations.

As an immediate and short term step towards remedying
the problem we will be purging all users from the
wiki except those in the EditorGroup.

e.g.
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/EditorGroup

If you are not in the EditorsGroup then a wiki account
is of no use to you, therefore we remove your account.

This ignores users which are registered, getting
notifications, but not editing. If you are in that
category you will need to recreate an account.

This will not prevent spammers from creating more
accounts and slowing down everything again, but it
buys us some time while we search for and implement
a solution like a white-list for creating accounts.

If you are opposed to this solution please speak up
now before we delete your account :-)

Cheers,
Carlos.