Re: Committing PO files

On 01/09/2014 06:38 AM, Allan McRae wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking to commit the PO files from the translation project.  Is
> there anything that needs done besides committing them?  Do we test them
> in some way first?

You should test glibc by compiling and installing (in any location via
rootdir) which forces the translations to be compiled. You should look at
the `make install' log for any errors raised while compiling the translations
into .mo files.

Please feel free to add this information to the process wiki page.

Cheers,
Carlos.