Code freeze for glibc-2.19

Community,

The code freeze for the glibc-2.19 release was scheduled for 31 Dec 2013.

There is still a few patches listed in the "Release blockers" section of
the wiki page [1].  It looks like the "Make TLS variables thread-safe"
patch needed changes and is large so can target 2.20.  The "System z"
patches are all architecture specific and do not add strings so I'll
leave that to the architecture maintainers (under the expectation they
are either committed very soon or not at all).

I do not see any other outstanding issues so code freeze is in effect
now with the usual rules.

Architecture maintainers: do your thing and report status on the wiki [1].

Cheers,
Allan

[1] https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.19