[RFC] Make getenv O(1)

Hi, when I browsed getenv i found that it uses linear search.

But in getenv there is code that uses trees and I have doubts about its
usefullness.

The getenv/setenv could be easily changed to use hash table, does
something block us to do so?

A possible complication would be that we need additionaly maintain
__environ which causes some code overhead.

Comments?