[RFC] Multiarch sysdeps folder search

Hi community,

While adjusting my PowerPC32 multiarch patch set to be POWER4 only,
I noted that multiarch sysdep selection folder only checks if you
issue configure with the exactly supported CPU. Following i686 example,
I'm adding all POWER$+ the implementations to both:

sysdeps/powerpc/powerpc32/power4/multiarch
sysdeps/powerpc/powerpc32/power4/fpu/multiarch

And the folder are selected correctly if I configure with -mcpu=power4.
However if I use another -mcpu (for instance, power6 or power7), the
multiarch folder is ignored. The idea is I want to explicit activate
multiarch even when configuring with cpu different from power4.

I fixed it by adjusting the Implies and manually adding
powerpc/powerpc32/power4/multiarch as a seach folder. However I'm not
sure if is the best approach. Any suggestions for a better way to
do this?