Re: sparc 32-bit dirent broken

In the malloc code (which has the interface mandate of knowing "largest C
base type alignment"), we use __alignof (long double), encoding the
assumption that long double is the most-aligned C type.  It would be
consistent and adequate to use __alignof (long double) in dirstream.h too
(with a clear comment about why it matters).  But it would indeed be
cleaner to have some sysdeps header that defines a macro that's explicitly
for "largest C base type alignment".  The sysdeps/generic definition can
use __alignof (long double), and there might never be a need for a
different version (that being the case, you could start by just putting the
macro into include/libc-internal.h and using it in both malloc.c and
dirstream.h; if a different definition is ever actually needed, we can
sysdepsize it then).

Thanks,
Roland