Re: [ping][BZ #15963, 15608, 15609, 15610, 15681] New language codes and locales

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013, Chris Leonard wrote:

> I will work through the checklist more carefully.  I've some locale
> git workflow issues to work out as I get more familiar with the local
> customs.  I did make an attempt at a single commit, but some trailing
> whitespace issues that I did not catch at first caused me to split
> this into two commits.

If there are trailing whitespace issues that mean the hooks block the push
of your commit, you can use git commit --amend to make the fixes before
retrying the push, not plain git commit; that way you end up with only a
single commit pushed.  It's only after a commit has been *successfully*
pushed that you can't use --amend on it.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com