This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] stdlib/Makefile: Link tst-tls-atexit without --as-needed.
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Patch Tracking <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 07:39:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] stdlib/Makefile: Link tst-tls-atexit without --as-needed.
- References: <52089593 dot 3050108 at linaro dot org> <20130820213056 dot 77FBC2C07C at topped-with-meat dot com> <8738q4otty dot fsf at igel dot home>
On 20 August 2013 23:55, Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The bug is probably that this is using LDFLAGS which comes too early to
> see the references. Internal library references should be added to the
> dependency list of the target.
Yes, this is the cause of the problem I am seeing. Is there a better
way to fix it than the patch I proposed? I am not familiar enough with
the build infrastructure yet to know what the best way is.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro