Re: glibc BoF at GNU Tools Cauldron 2013 this Saturday

On 07/11/2013 01:35 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
On 11 July 2013 03:51, Roland McGrath <roland@hack.frob.com> wrote:
This is the first time since many more people became active
contributors that we will have a live meeting of people working
on libc.  (In fact, this is the first time we've ever had nearly
so many people working on libc at all!)  So I'm excited to get
everybody together, put faces to names, and all that (I'll be
happy to watch you drink together, though I don't drink myself ;-).

I just arrived in SFO and will be attending the Cauldron this weekend.
  Looking forward to meeting everyone who is able to attend!

It would be nice if someone who will be present in person wants
to volunteer to take notes to be posted on the list or wiki after
the event.

I can do this.

Great, thanks!

Please consider using an etherpad or something similar to share notes with those attending remotely.

Andreas