"define FOO" vs "define\tFOO"

Hi!
I've been greping for "define MAX" in installed glibc headers on my
machine and been confused because only half of the expected results
showed up in /usr/include/sys/param.h. After having a closer look at the
file I found that half of the defines uses tabs and half of them uses
spaces (which is visually undistinguishable in this case).

While it's not wrong it's quite confusing (at least for me). Looking
into glibc sources the file in question seems to be fixed but there are
others that suffer from the same problem. Should I prepare patches to
unify these to use spaces only?

--
Cyril Hrubis
chrubis@suse.cz