This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][BZ #15533] Avoid unnecessary slowdown from profiling with audit
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexander Monakov <amonakov at ispras dot ru>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 11:10:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][BZ #15533] Avoid unnecessary slowdown from profiling with audit
- References: <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1305250406320 dot 23866 at monopod dot intra dot ispras dot ru> <51A57112 dot 7080004 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1305291356590 dot 2647 at monopod dot intra dot ispras dot ru> <51A60D65 dot 9060509 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1305291817240 dot 2647 at monopod dot intra dot ispras dot ru>
On 05/29/2013 10:56 AM, Alexander Monakov wrote:
> On Wed, 29 May 2013, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> On 05/29/2013 06:21 AM, Alexander Monakov wrote:
>>> (I realize I
>>> will need to eventually submit papers for future changes).
>> However, this would be the last change we would be able to accept
>> from you. Future changes would require copyright assignment.
>> We would be more than happy to have future changes from you, but
>> you need copyright assignment.
>> Does that make sense to you?
> Oh, absolutely (this is what I was referring to in the parenthesized statement
> above). Thanks for the explanation and apologies again for initially wrongly
> assuming that FSF copyright assignment always covers all projects at once.
> At the moment I do not have any ideas for potential future changes in mind.
> However, if someone could send me the correct copyright assignment form, I'll
> appreciate that.