Re: Bug 9954 - getaddrinfo assertion triggered without reason

On Wednesday 01 May 2013 10:12:56 Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> I wish all distros had a distro branch in upstream git with all of
> their patches in said git branch and we all worked quickly and easily
> via git pull requests.

i've been debating doing this for a while ... half wrote an e-mail proposing a
new Gentoo namespace a few times.  i've gotten most patches merged at this
point, so i wasn't sure how much of an advantage it would bring.

i've got pretty clean history for every patchset we've ever released (except
perhaps during the turbulent 2.3.x time where releases were officially
discontinued), so i could probably import our history.
-mike