This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: FD_SET and FORTIFY_SOURCE
- From: KOSAKI Motohiro <kosaki dot motohiro at gmail dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: KOSAKI Motohiro <kosaki dot motohiro at gmail dot com>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 03:43:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: FD_SET and FORTIFY_SOURCE
- References: <512F0CC6 dot 8080302 at redhat dot com> <20130228134139 dot GL20323 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx> <512F84B2 dot 1000501 at redhat dot com> <512FCFD0 dot 5050108 at gmail dot com> <CAHGf_=pYJKnSbMu-N0_OLg7X+oNBa3527BbOXLeuiWzEZ1MPAg at mail dot gmail dot com> <515083A9 dot 5050407 at redhat dot com> <51508864 dot 80706 at gmail dot com> <51508DB5 dot 40606 at redhat dot com> <51509A44 dot 70800 at gmail dot com> <5150A298 dot 1070309 at redhat dot com>
> Why don't you repost the whole patch with a "v2" section describing
> the changes you've made, along with a full rationale for the patch.
> Then we can start reviewing from there. It seems to me that you've
> identified a real problem and that the direction you are taking is
> probably the best e.g. disable checks, add a new fority flag to
> enable them again.
Sorry for the delay. I've finished several tests and submitted patch
series as you suggested.