This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Use integer constants in mpa.c
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 20:52:09 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Use integer constants in mpa.c
- References: <20130322100206 dot GJ2409 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <514C69AF dot 8010107 at twiddle dot net> <CAAHN_R1EYv2Wco1bLDYeMATOzVyO-odQ1oP8c+NqVknji70X6A at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130326134922 dot GB15083 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <20130326150600 dot GA11910 at domone dot kolej dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 04:06:00PM +0100, OndÅej BÃlka wrote:
> Did you try compile with latest gcc? In some parts it is optimization
> that gcc should do. I am not entirely sure where it is possible due sNAN
> but gcc should certainly transform assignments.
I've been using 4.7.2, which is what comes with Fedora 17 and that
does not do this at all.