This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [attention machine maintainers] [PATCH] <math.h> issignaling
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: thomas at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 17:30:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [attention machine maintainers] [PATCH] <math.h> issignaling
- References: <8762148l9v dot fsf at schwinge dot name> <87r4j73cqo dot fsf at schwinge dot name>
From: Thomas Schwinge <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:17:19 +0100
> I have now pushed a new version of this patch in the
> tschwinge/issignaling branch. Would machine maintainers please test
> this branch/patch and report back?
It doesn't even build on sparc because the code block that is
CPP enabled in the ldbl-128 version of issignaling() has
an #error in it.