This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] fi_FI: Define yesstr, nostr
- From: Marko Myllynen <myllynen at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Keld Simonsen <keld at keldix dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:12:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fi_FI: Define yesstr, nostr
- References: <5141EF6D dot 9000601 at redhat dot com> <514334DF dot 8000306 at redhat dot com> <51434336 dot 3020103 at redhat dot com> <5149DAAA dot 9060309 at redhat dot com> <514A3E28 dot 6040409 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: myllynen at redhat dot com
On 2013-03-21 00:54, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> The fact that this is present in CLDR is the more important data point.
> I'm going to assume that CLDR is authoritative here.
> I do agree with your recent comment about the fact that most experts
> contribute to CLDR, and ICU also considers them canonical.
> I'll get this checked in ASAP.
thanks, I'll update the bug 15264 accordingly after that.