This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Regenerate sysdeps/x86_64/preconfigure
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 10:41:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: Regenerate sysdeps/x86_64/preconfigure
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 03/14/2013 09:20 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> The recently added makefile dependencies for preconfigure scripts showed
> up that sysdeps/x86_64/preconfigure was out of date (not regenerated after
> various additions to GLIBC_PROVIDES). I've committed a regeneration of
> this file.
> diff --git a/ChangeLog b/ChangeLog
> index 2a73b8b..0d89f5e 100644
> --- a/ChangeLog
> +++ b/ChangeLog
> @@ -1,3 +1,7 @@
> +2013-03-15 Joseph Myers <email@example.com>
> + * sysdeps/x86_64/preconfigure: Regenerated.
Thanks. This matches what I was seeing, but I hadn't gotten around to
fixing it yet.