This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Create nptl manual node and document thread_local limitation
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 08:27:06 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Create nptl manual node and document thread_local limitation
- References: <20130220115335.GC26842@spoyarek.pnq.redhat.com><5124F3E4.email@example.com><20130221050630.GH26842@spoyarek.pnq.redhat.com><20130313125858.GL22471@spoyarek.pnq.redhat.com><5140EB2F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 14 March 2013 02:40, Carlos O'Donell <email@example.com> wrote:
Oh sorry, it was identical to the earlier one, so I didn't post it again.
> Is the @cindex visible anywhere? We want to avoid the colloquial `pthreads'
> appearing in text.
It appears in the "Concept Index" section:
I figured it would be useful to link up the keyword since it's a
commonly known term among users that's not visible anywhere else in
the manual. Do you still want me to remove it?