This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Disable building with i386-*, -march=i386 or -mcpu=i386.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>, Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 12:58:06 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Disable building with i386-*, -march=i386 or -mcpu=i386.
- References: <513FE49D.email@example.com>
The notion is fine. The configure check is all wrong, as Joseph explained.
A better configure check (along with "checking" text that describes what
it's actually checking) would make it OK.