This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Optimize strchr (x, 0)
- From: Denis Zaitceff <zaitceff at gmail dot com>
- To: Ondřej Bílka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 19:48:02 +0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Optimize strchr (x, 0)
- References: <20130224104344.GA24812@domone.kolej.mff.cuni.cz>
On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 4:43 PM, OndÅej BÃlka <email@example.com> wrote:
> As strlen is more optimized than rawmemchr it will be more effective
> than now. (If rawmemchr(x,0) is faster then it is performance regression of
Why do you think it is more optimized?