This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Change SET_RESTORE_ROUND to just set the roundingmode
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 20:57:40 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Change SET_RESTORE_ROUND to just set the roundingmode
- References: <5138B82A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 7 Mar 2013, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> Any comments, tips, advices?
* If this was a bug that was user-visible in releases, please file a bug
in Bugzilla and add a testcase to the testsuite if not already shown up by
* If making changes that would require corresponding ports changes but not
also making those ports changes, please remember to send details of the
changes needed to libc-ports.
Joseph S. Myers