This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Merge powerpc slowexp.c into generic code
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 09:48:56 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Merge powerpc slowexp.c into generic code
- References: <20130225102717.GJ21039@spoyarek.pnq.redhat.com> <10920876.X1QfgkUF0x@byrd> <20130306100956.GC20283@spoyarek.pnq.redhat.com> <4585619.u8R2EvBnHu@byrd>
On 03/06/2013 07:35 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 06, 2013 15:39:56 Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 11:54:02AM +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>>> On Monday, February 25, 2013 15:57:17 Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
>>>> This patch merges the powerpc copy of slowexp.c into generic code
>>>> compiling the long double __ieee754_expl calls only if the code is
>>>> built with USE_LONG_DOUBLE_FOR_MP defined. Verified that the code
>>>> identical on x86_64 and powerpc. OK to commit?
>>> Looks fine to me,
>> Likewise for this, can I commit this? The powerpc code is unchanged
>> with this change.
> In that case for all three patches that you just pinged, here's my
> proposal: Let's give Ryan another 24 hours and then commit if he doesn't
Looks fine to me too and I'll ask Ryan to take a took.