This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Merge powerpc slowexp.c into generic code
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, rsa at us dot ibm dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 15:39:56 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Merge powerpc slowexp.c into generic code
- References: <20130225102717.GJ21039@spoyarek.pnq.redhat.com><10920876.X1QfgkUF0x@byrd>
On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 11:54:02AM +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On Monday, February 25, 2013 15:57:17 Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> > Hi,
> > This patch merges the powerpc copy of slowexp.c into generic code by
> > compiling the long double __ieee754_expl calls only if the code is
> > built with USE_LONG_DOUBLE_FOR_MP defined. Verified that the code is
> > identical on x86_64 and powerpc. OK to commit?
> Looks fine to me,
Likewise for this, can I commit this? The powerpc code is unchanged
with this change.