This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Remove powerpc32 strncmp comments about bounded pointers
- From: "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at gmail dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 11:29:55 -0600
- Subject: Re: Remove powerpc32 strncmp comments about bounded pointers
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 5:54 PM, Joseph S. Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
> When I was removing bounded pointers relics from powerpc32 code I missed
> some comments in three versions of strncmp saying that the bounded
> pointers support there (now all removed) is broken. I've committed as
> obvious this patch to remove those comments.