This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RESEND] [PATCH v2] Fix the race between atexit() and exit()
- From: Peng Haitao <penght at cn dot fujitsu dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 11:36:02 +0800
- Subject: Re: [RESEND] [PATCH v2] Fix the race between atexit() and exit()
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <5087BC3E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <5088A154.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <51307B89.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On 03/02/2013 12:00 AM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>>> You need to get an assignment. Your legal department should ask
>>> firstname.lastname@example.org for corporate assignment papers to cover past and future
>>> changes to GNU libc. See
>>> regarding how long to wait for a reply and who to chase up if the papers
>>> don't arrive promptly.
>> After wait for such a long time, my company has got an assignment:)
> This has not yet appeared in fencepost:/gd/gnuorg/copyright.list, so we'll
> need to wait for that to be updated or chase up email@example.com about
> updating that list.
Thank you very much.