Support for i386 builds of glibc?

Community,

Turns out that in GCC 4.8 you get support for the atomic builtins
needed to build glibc for i386.

The next bug you hit when building for i386 is a legitimate bug
which is that lowlevellock.h (lll_futex_wake) doesn't return
a value and it should. This causes a build failure compiling
sem_post.c, which is not normally compiled for x86.

So the question I have to ask myself is: Are we willing to support
i386 builds of glibc? Why? Why not?

Cheers,
Carlos.