This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Create Linux common <bits/mman-linux.h>
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 14:01:49 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Create Linux common <bits/mman-linux.h>
- References: <5130A58B.firstname.lastname@example.org><5131238F.email@example.com>
I think we should start with AJ's version, which is more conservative.
Then we can consider piecemeal changes to further reduce duplication.