This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Set default stack size from program environment
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh dot poyarekar at gmail dot com>
- To: Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho <tuliom at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, "Ryan S. Arnold" <rsa at us dot ibm dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 23:35:09 +0530
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Set default stack size from program environment
- References: <20130115100110.GL7894@spoyarek.pnq.redhat.com><20130117000752.EFE8D2C0BC@topped-with-meat.com><20130205130832.GG19791@spoyarek.pnq.redhat.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><CAAHN_R0RHJor1wn79UNBRsr_0SoO4aeC330fsia1ye9dXJoRsw@mail.gmail.com>
On 1 March 2013 22:39, Siddhesh Poyarekar <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 1 March 2013 22:36, Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> I noticed this test case is failing when building for Power7:
>> $ cat nptl/tst-pthread-stack-env.out
>> Stack size is 983040, should be 1048576
>> Have you also noticed that?
> I didn't test this on powerpc. Did you do a full build and test or
> was it incremental? It's possible that the test got run against the
> older build.
I will be away till Tuesday (starting in another minute or so), so if
this is still failing with a full build and the patch needs to be
reverted then Carlos has agreed to do it.